Friday, September 11, 2009

A Dozen Free Mac OSX Applications I Couldn’t Live Without -part 5


NameChanger

This tool I use only once a while, but when I do I’m very thankful that MRR Software has developed this application. I remember doing manual renames of multiple files. With NameChanger this is completely history.

The renaming features of this small tool are:
• Replace First Occurrence
• Replace Last Occurrence
• Replace All Occurrences
• Wildcard
• Append
• Prepend
• Date
• Sequence
• Character Removal
You just have to add files with a simple drag-and-drop or you can use the programs interface to import files.
The original files are shown in the (surprise surprise) Original Filename column.
The resulting filenames are shown in the other column depending on your used settings.
This useful tool can be downloaded here.

No comments:

Post a Comment