Monday, September 7, 2009

A Dozen Free Mac OSX Applications I Couldn’t Live Without -part 1


I will be posting the next few days some free Mac tools that I believe are truly amazing.. Wether it is in my professional or private Mac, these nifty applications will always be present on a Mac I am using.
The first one I want to introduce is:


 Cyberduck – Free FTP CLIENT



I am quite sure there have to be more then a dozen other free ftp-apps for Mac, but I am using this ftp client for several years now and frankly I can’t complain.
It’s basic and very simple easy-to-use interface makes connecting to ftp-sites a matter of seconds.

It has a very useful bookmark tab to store your favourite servers, but it also keeps a history of recently visited sites.
Also very useful is the ability of Cyberduck to store the passwords for visited sites in your osx Keychain.
If you are interested you can download Cyberduck at the developers site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment